Even when you buy the best air powered tools made in the USA, air tool parts can still wear out. When they do, you need to find out how to disassemble, replace parts, and reassemble your Cooper Power Tool. Here at Bluetools.com, we want to provide you with all the information you may need regarding your Cooper Power Tool Brand air tools. Cooper owns many of the Brands that we associate with the best quality air tools in the US market. Notably, these brands include: Dotco, Cleco, Buckeye, Gardner-Denver, and Master Power. See below to find out How to Repair your Cooper Air Tools using free information and readily available air tool repair parts.
1. To find an exploded view of your Cooper power tool, click on Service Literature.
2. In the window, enter the First Five Numbers and Letters of your Cooper Tool model number. The model number is imprinted on your Cooper Power Tool. Then click "Search."
3. A list of related air tools will be displayed. Click on the tool which matches your Complete Model Number.
4. Use the Service Manual for you particular pneumatic tool to diagnose your problem and determine which pneumatic tool parts need to be replaced.
5. Minimum Order for air tool repair parts: $50.00. Orders less than $50.00 will incur a $5.00 "small order charge."
6. Fax a list of pneumatic air tool repair parts to Madden Tool & Supply, Inc/dba BlueTools.com at 1-336-545-5822. You can also email your list to sales@BlueTools.com, or call a customer service representative at 1-336-282-2020.