The Computorq II is CDI's state-of-the-art Digital Programmable Torque Wrench. The Computorq II Series of Electronic Torque Wrenches have many applications, including precision torquing of critical fasteners, tracking applied torque for quality control testing, as well as destructive component testing. The Computorq II is easy to program using the soft touch keypad. The operator simply programs a "target" torque, including upper and lower limits, and the electronic torque wrench signals with a beep when that torque setting is reached. If the user exceeds the target torque, an alarm tone sounds, and a red light flashes. Computorq II electronic torque wrenches are available in six models, which range from 5 in.lbs. up to 1000 ft.lbs.
- Up to 4000 torque values can be stored in memory
- Downloading capability to a printer/computer datalogger via RS232
- Selectable modes of operation are "Peak Hold" and "Track"
- Target torque values are easily programmed and viewed through the keyboard
- A 9V alkaline battery is standard for 60 hours of operation
- Accuracy: 1% of indicated value, CW & CCW, from 20% to 100% of full scale
- All calibration data is stored in the microprocessor
- Selectable baud rate for downloading to a printer/computer/datalogger. Options: 300, 600, 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600, or 19,200