The CDI MULTITORQ, 1600-MT, is a portable electronic torque meter that displays torque readings from sensors that attach between sockets and driver. It is the perfect torque testing tool for bolt torque testing in a production environment. This allows you to determine the torque of an application using the actual components of the assembly.
MULTITORQ is a highly versatile torque analyzer/torque data acquisition system that can be used with sockets, extensions, universal joints, ratcheting drivers or any combination of these. Torque sensors for electronic torque meters are sold separately, available in 8 ranges from 2-20 in. ozs. to 150-1500 ft. lb. Accuracy ± 1% of reading (± 2% reading for 20 in. oz., and 10 in. lb.) 10-100% of sensor range. Torque target settings are entered via a push button membrane keyboard. High and low torque limits are adjustable to give an audible and visual alarm. The user selects Track mode to display torque values as they are applied, or Peak mode to display the highest torque value applied. A handy belt clip and angled display make the MULTITORQ the ultimate portable electronic torque collection system. The MULTITORQ Power unit includes Power Pack/Charger and Custom Case.
- 4 digit w/ Alpha & Numerical function flags
- 4 digit, 8000 counts display capacity
- Accuracy: ± 1% of indicated value, CW & CCW, from 10% to 100% of full scale, 201-O-MT and 101-I-MT are ± 2%
- Soft Touch Keys: Hi/Lo Alarm, Zero Tare, Set-up, Units, Store/Recall/Clear, Send, Statistics, Enter
- Units of Measurement: ft. lb., in. lb., in. oz., Nm, dNm, mkg and cmkg
- Storage: -20 to 50 degrees C (-2 to 122 degrees F)
- Humidity: up to 90%, Non-condensing
- Dimensions: 3" wide, 2.5" high (3" with belt clip), 6" deep
- Weight: 1 Pound
- Charge Life (Full Charge to Shutoff): 20 Hours Continuous
- Battery Chargers: 120 VAC or 220 VAC (50-60Hz)
- Output: 9VDC, 200mA
- Data Storage/Recall: 3500 Measurements
- Serial Output Port: RS-232 (true), 300-19.2K Baud, and Mitutoyo (Statistical Protocol)
- Rechargeable Ni-Cad Batteries
- Reads Bi-directionally (CW and CCW)
Contact BlueTools.com at 1-336-282-2020 to order your CDI MULTITORQ electronic torque meter today. Torque Sensors and Interface Cables must be ordered separately.