Trumpf (TruTool) electric nibblers work on the principle of a "punching" cut. Downward chip discharge guarantees a clear view of the working area. The Trumpf Nibbler can be positioned in different directions, depending on the application. Trumpf power nibblers provide maximum mobility in many applications including: nuclear decommisioning, recesses and fitting work, sheetmetal work, containers, recycling, plumbing and maintenance, car body work, demolition and dismantling.
- Suitable for use with high tensile materials
- Easy to change tools, which can be resharpened multiple times
- Features above-average tool life
- Cut quality remains consistently high
- Five year manufacturer warranty
The N 200 Trumpf (TruTool) Nibbler is a versatile, medium weight nibbler with an excellent price-performance ratio. No extra tools are required to exchange the punch and die! For sheet thickness range under 0.14 inch, this patented hollow round punch nibbler offers unsurpassed maneuverability, and the ability to rotate on the spot. The Trumpf (TruTool) N200 Nibbler is available only in electric.
- Cutting plate of any punchable (<.14 in.) material
- Cut-off of coil stock
- Nibbling from scribed lines or templates
- Straight or curved inside and outside cutouts
Max. Sheet Thickness
Trumpf (TruTool) N200E
Approx. Working Speed
3.5 - 5.5 ft./min.
Smallest Starting Hole
Strokes at Nom. Load
Weight (without cable)
Call BlueTools at 336-282-2020 to order your Trumpf TruTool Nibbler and accessories today!