Trumpf (TruTool) nibblers work on the principle of a "punching" cut. Downward chip discharge guarantees a clear view of the working area. The Trumpf Nibbler can be positioned in different directions, depending on the application. Trumpf nibblers provide maximum mobility in many applications including: nuclear decommissioning, recesses and fitting work, sheetmetal work, containers, recycling, plumbing and maintenance, car body work, demolition and dismantling.
- Suitable for use with high tensile materials
- Easy to change tools, which can be resharpened multiple times
- Features above-average tool life
- Cut quality remains consistently high
- Five year manufacturer warranty
The N500 Trumpf (TruTool) Nibbler is a versatile, medium weight nibbler with an excellent price-performance ratio. No extra tools are required to exchange the punch and die! For sheet thickness range over 0.14 inch, Trumpf electric nibblers use a rectangular punch.
- The only nibbler in its class that can cut 90o bends (crash barriers, tanks, containers)
- Easily cuts edges, weldments and doubled sheets, regardless of angle
- Adjusts to 3 cutting directions
- Cut-off of coil stock. Optional chip collection device (chip bag) available
- Optional Reverse Cutting available
- Electronically controlled "soft start"
- Case included
Max. Sheet Thickness
Trumpf (TruTool) N500E
Approx. Working Speed
Smallest Starting Hole
Strokes at Nom. Load
Weight (without cable)
Call BlueTools at 336-282-2020 to order your Trumpf TruTool Nibbler and accessories today!