Trumpf (TruTool) nibblers work on the principle of a "punching" cut. Downward chip discharge guarantees a clear view of the working area. The Trumpf Nibbler can be positioned in different directions, depending on the application. Trumpf nibblers provide maximum mobility in many applications including: nuclear decommissioning, recesses and fitting work, sheetmetal work, containers, recycling, plumbing and maintenance, car body work, demolition and dismantling.
- Suitable for use with high tensile materials
- Easy to change tools, which can be resharpened multiple times
- Features above-average tool life
- Cut quality remains consistently high
- 5 year manufacturer warranty
The N350 Trumpf (TruTool) Nibbler is a versatile, medium weight nibbler with an excellent price-performance ratio. No extra tools are required to exchange the punch and die! For sheet thickness range under 0.14 inch, this patented hollow round punch nibbler offers unsurpassed maneuverability, and the ability to rotate on the spot.
- Compact Nibbler, easy to handle, with perfect handle ergonomics
- Cut-off of coil stock. Optional chip collection device (chip bag) available
- The only round punch nibbler for 360o maneuverability in the .14 inch range
- Electronically controlled "soft start"
- Case included
Max. Sheet Thickness
Trumpf (TruTool) N350E
Approx. Working Speed
Smallest Starting Hole
Strokes at Nom. Load
Weight (without cable)
Call BlueTools at 336-282-2020 to order your Trumpf TruTool Electric Nibbler and accessories today!