The CLASSIC Series Dual Scale Dial Type Torque Wrench 301LDIN provides readings in English and Newton Meters. The 301LDIN dial torque wrench offers a body design that provides durability and performance. The small frame of the CDI dial-type torque wrench 301LDIN offers torque capacity 0 - 30 in.lbs. (0 - 3.5 Nm) in 1/4" square drive. Made in the U.S.A. by CDI.
CDI Dual Scale Dial Torque Wrench, Model 301LDIN:
- Torque Range: 0 - 30 in.lbs. (0 - 3.5 Nm), in 0.5 in.lb. increments
- Plated steel body insures durability
- Low profile design for easier access to restrictive areas
- Comfortable cushion grip improves comfort
- Rubber boot protects the work piece
- Protective plastic box included
- Accuracy +/- 4%, from 20 to 100% of full scale.
- Tools are individually serialized with matching Certificate of Calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
- 1/4" square drive is non-ratcheting.
- 11.5" long, weighs 1.1 lb.
- Made in USA
Also available in Newton meter single scale. Call BlueTools at 336-282-2020 to order your CDI Dial Torque Wrench 301LDIN today.