6002LDINThe CLASSIC Series Dual Scale Dial Type Torque Wrench 6002LDIN provides readings in English and Newton Meters. The 6002LDIN dial torque wrench offers a body design that provides durability and performance. The small frame of the CDI dial-type torque wrench 6002LDIN offers torque capacity 0 - 600 in.lbs. (0 - 70 Nm) in 3/8" square drive. Made in the U.S.A. by CDI.
CDI Classic Series Dual Scale Dial Torque Wrench, Model 6002LDIN:
- 0 - 600 in.lb. (0-70 Nm), in 10 in.lb. increments
- Plated steel body insures durability
- Low profile design for easier access to restrictive areas
- Comfortable cushion grip improves comfort
- Rubber boot protects the work piece
- Protective plastic box included
- Calibrated in both CW and CCW directions
- Accuracy +/- 4%, from 20 to 100% of full scale. Tools are individually serialized with matching Certificate of Calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
- 3/8" square drive is non-ratcheting.
- 15" long, weighs 1.6 lbs.
- Made in USA
Also available in Newton meter single scale. Call BlueTools at 336-282-2020 to order your CDI Dial Torque Wrench 6002LDIN today.