The CLASSIC Series Dual Scale Dial Type Torque Wrench, 502LDFN, has dials in English and Newton Meters. The dual scale torque wrench features a comfortable rubber grip that is impervious to oils and solvents. The large frame 502LDFN model of the CDI torque wrench has a torque capacity of 0-50 ft.lb.,with 3/8" drive. Made in the U.S.A. by CDI.
CDI Classic Series Dual Scale Dial Torque Wrench, Model 502LDFN:
- 0 - 50 ft.lb., in 1 ft.lb. increments
- Plated steel body insures durability
- Low profile design for easier access to restrictive areas
- Comfortable cushion grip improves comfort
- Rubber boot protects the work piece
- Protective plastic box included
- Calibrated in both CW and CCW directions
- Accuracy +/- 4%, from 20 to 100% of full scale.
- Tools are individually serialized with matching Certificate of Calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
- 3/8" square drive is non-ratcheting.
- 15" long, weighs 1.6 lbs.
- Made in USA
Call BlueTools at 336-282-2020 to order your CDI Dial Torque Wrench, 502LDFN, today. Also available in Newton meter single scale model.