The CLASSIC Series Single Scale Dial Type Torque Wrench, 1753LDFNSS, has dials in English only. The single scale torque wrench features a comfortable rubber grip that is impervious to oils and solvents. The large frame 1753LDFNSS model of the CDI torque wrench has a torque capacity of 0-175 ft.lb. with 1/2" drive. Made in the U.S.A. by CDI.
CDI Classic Series English Single Scale Dial Torque Wrench, Model 1753LDFNSS:
- Torque Range: 0 - 175 ft.lb., in 5 ft.lb. increments
- Plated steel body insures durability
- Low profile design for easier access to restrictive areas
- Comfortable cushion grip improves comfort
- Rubber boot protects the work piece
- Protective plastic box included
- Calibrated in both CW and CCW directions
- Accuracy +/- 4%, from 20 to 100% of full scale.
- Tools are individually serialized with matching Certificate of Calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
- 1/2" square drive is non-ratcheting.
- 21.75" long, weighs 3.7 lbs.
- Made in USA
Call BlueTools at 336-282-2020 to order your CDI Dial Torque Wrench, 1753LDFNSS, today. Also available in Newton meter single scale model.