The Taylor Pneumatic Weld Flux Scaler, T-7356A,?is the ideal tool for weld flux removal and light chipping operations where lightweight and reliability are needed. The Taylor weld flux scaler is particularly designed for use in foundries and fabrication shops. The air controlled weld flux scaler, chisel scaler is constructed of steel, with precision machined and hardened parts, to assure a long life in light- to medium-industrial environments. The weld flux scaler uses 1/4" square shank chisels. The operator uses a lever throttle on the Taylor Weld Flux Scaler (Chisel Scaler) to control material removal.
- Chisel: 1" chisel face; 1/2" square shank
- Bore & Stroke: 1" x 1-1/8"
- Length: 15"
- Weight: 6 lb.
- Air Pressure: 90 PSI
Call BlueTools.com at 1-336-282-2020 to order the following accessories for the Taylor Needle Scaler, T-7356:
- 005-7356A1: Diamond Point
- 005-7356A2:? Panel Cutter
- 005-7356A3:? Blank
- 005-7356A7:? 2" Scraper Blade
- 005-7356A8:? 1-1/4" Angle Chisel
- 005-7356A9:? 3" Scraper Blade
- 005-7356A18:? 18" Long Reach Scraper
- 005-7356AT:? Needle Scaler Attachment
- 005-735646:? Replacement Needles, 3mm, 19-pack