The CLASSIC Series Single Scale Dial Type Torque Wrench 752LDINSS provides readings in English only. The 752LDINSS dial torque wrench offers a body design that provides durability and performance. The small frame of the CDI dial-type torque wrench 752LDINSS offers torque capacity 0 - 75 in.lbs. 3/8" square drive. Made in the U.S.A. by CDI.
CDI Classic Series English Single Scale Dial Torque Wrench, Model 752LDINSS:
- Torque Range: 0 - 75 in.lb., in 1 ft.lb. increments
- Plated steel body insures durability
- Low profile design for easier access to restrictive areas
- Comfortable cushion grip improves comfort
- Rubber boot protects the work piece
- Protective plastic box included
- Calibrated in both CW and CCW directions
- Accuracy +/- 4%, from 20 to 100% of full scale.
- Tools are individually serialized with matching Certificate of Calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
- 3/8" square drive is non-ratcheting.
- 11.5" long, weighs 1.1 lbs.
- Made in USA
Also available in Newton meter single scale. Call BlueTools at 336-282-2020 to order your CDI Dial Torque Wrench 752LDINSS today.