The CLASSIC Series Single Scale Dial Type Torque Wrench, 10005LDFNSS, has dials in English only. The single scale torque wrench features a comfortable rubber grip that is impervious to oils and solvents. The large frame 10005LDFNSS model of the CDI torque wrench has a torque capacity of 0-1000 ft.lb.,with 1" drive. Made in the U.S.A. by CDI.
CDI Classic Series English Single Scale Dial Torque Wrench, Model 10005LDFNSS:
- Torque Range: 0 - 1000 ft.lb., in 20 ft.lb. increments.
- 1" square drive.
- Tool has a large, single scale dial which is easy to read
- Dial is protected by a heavy duty guard
- Memory needle indicates the maximum torque which was achieved
- Calibrated to read in CW or CCW direction
- Accuracy is +/- 4% of indicated value from 20 to 100% of tool capacity.
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.14M and ISO 6789
- Certificate of Calibration and a protective storage box are included
- 74” long, including one extension handle, weighs 30 lbs.
- Made in USA
For Dual Scale, order Model No. 10005LDFN. Call BlueTools.com at 1-336-282-2020 to order a CDI 10005LDFNSS torque wrench today!