The ETT (Electronic Torque Tester) is CDI’s portable torque tester. Unlike a torque calibration system, which can be used to generate a torque wrench certification, the ETT is a portable, battery powered stand-alone torque tester. It can also be used on AC power. Its primary use is to check the accuracy of dial and click type torque wrenches, as well as torque screwdrivers to maintain their accuracy in between calibrations. With the addition of a joint rate simulator, ETT can also check stall and clutch type pneumatic and electronic torque tools. It should not be used with any impact or pulse type tools.
- 40 - 400 in.oz.
- Torque Range: 28 - 280 cNm
- 1/4" drive
- 4.5 lbs.
- Completely portable or can be mounted in almost any position
- Powered by rechargeable NiCad batteries
- Read-out head can be adjusted for easy viewing
- Accuracy +/- 0.5%of indicated value (10 – 100% full range), +/- 1 increment or least significant digit
- Four modes of operation – peak mode, power tool mode, first peak mode and track mode. Not suitable for impact or pulse tools
- Dual scale – English / Nm
- Reads bi-directional (CW or CCW)