The CDI Digital Torque TesterTM (DTT) is designed to be an affordable torque tester that can be mounted on a wall or used in a bench-top vise to allow the operator to conveniently test torque wrenches and test torque screwdrivers. It features an easy-to-use touch pad screen to capture peak torque values during a test in real time, and download stored torque data to a PC. All DTT torque testers are sold in a kit with the complete torque tester, hard carrying case, two socket driver reducer adapters and AC/DC power supply.
CDI Torque Products is America's largest manufacturer of Electronic Torque Tools and Mechanical Torque Tools. A leading industry innovator for over 30 years, CDI provides the highest in quality torque measurement and torque limiting devices.
Call BlueTools.com to order your CDI Digital Torque Tester at 1-336-282-2020.
- Range: 10-100 in.oz./0.7-.706 Nm
- Accuracy: + or - 0.50% (10% to 100%) CW & CCW of indicated test value at 25 Deg. C
- Units of Measure: Nm, kgcm, ft.lb., in.lb., in.oz., kgm, cNm
- 1/4" Square Drive
- Integral Transducer and sturdy housing allow mounting in virtually any position
- Integral Transducer: Full bridge strain gage, 350 ohm,
1500uE, 3mV/V F.S, 3.75 excitation.
- Units of Torque: Nm, kgcm, ft.lb., in.lb., kgm
- Audible (tone)
- Torque Accuracy: ±0.5% CW and CCW from 5.6 to 100% of full scale at 25° C
- LCD Touch Screen: 4.7 in. color graphics display
- Screen resolution: 480 X 272 pixels
- 110 Volt AC/DC power supply included
- Display Accuracy: 4 digits, 9999 cycle counts
- Six "AA" Alkaline cells for battery power included
- Track, Peak and First Peak modes of operation
- Operating Temperature: 40 to 110° F (5 to 42° C)
- Storage Temperature: 0 to 122° F (-20 to 50° C)
- Humidity up to 85% non-condensing
- ISO-6789-2003 and ASME B107-28-2005 standards compliant
- Certificate of N.I.S.T. traceability from 5.6 to 100% of full scale
- Includes storage case, 9-V A/C C/C adapter, USB cable, 6 AA batteries
- All CDI Torque Wrenches and Testers are provided with a Certificate of Calibration