The Sturtevant Richmont 810766 is part of the CCM Series of Sturtevant Richmont's Micro Adjustable Interchangeable Head Torque Wrenches.? Interchangeable head torque wrenches offer the ultimate in efficient versatility, combining rapid micrometer adjustment of torque setting with the ability to accept over 140 interchangeable heads! This flexible efficiency is ideal for maintenance, field maintenance kits, and flexible assembly operations.
- 150 - 705?in.lb., in?5 in.lb. increments
- Length:? 12.75"
- Weight:? 1.0 lb.
- Accuracy of +/- 4% Indicated Value from 20% to 100% of rated capacity meets or exceeds ASME B107.14M and ISO 6789 requirements to deliver consistent quality!
- CCM Series wrenches each come with a FREE tabulated NIST-traceable Certificate of Calibration that meets your ISO and QS requirements!
- Excellent audible and tactile impulse when torque is achieved, making it easy for the operator to perform the torque application process properly.a
- Bi-directional versatility is obtained by simply removing the head, turning the wrench over, and reinstalling it.
- The slender design permits use in limited-access applications where larger tools simply will not work.
- The extremely versatile S/R system permits use of fewer wrenches by connecting to any of over 140 Interchangeable Heads, plus extensions, adapters, and your own custom heads!
- The pin lock assures positive head connection, yet permits head changeover in seconds!?
- S/R's unique dovetail design transmits the load at a right angle from the wrench to the head, providing exceptional strength and rigidity of connection.
- The aluminum increment band is color-coded for rapid identification: black for inch-pounds, god for foot-pounds, and blue for Newton meters.
- The ball bearing rockover assembly assures smooth operation and an exceptional tool life!
- Neoprene rubber grip offers oil and chemical resistance, as well as cushioning and firm grip for excellent ergonomics!