The CDI Micro-Adjustable Interchangeable Head Torque Wrench, 150MFIMHSS, is an extremely versatile single-scale, micrometer adjustable torque wrench which combines a standard interchangeable head with a proven micro-adjustable torque handle. The Micro-Adjustable Interchangeable Head Torque Wrench combines the best of both worlds. Choose from a large selection of interchangeable heads, including open, box, flare, and ratchet drives. All interchangeable head torque wrenches accept the standard "Y" shank inserts.
- 20 - 150 ft.lb., in 1 ft.lb. increments
- Single Scale
- "Y" drive
- 17.3" long; weighs 2.7 lb.
- Rugged non-slip grip
- Positive locking with pull-down lock ring
- Audible click and/or "feel" impulse torque control mechanism
- Blow-molded storage box, standard
- Includes Certificate of Calibration
- Accuracy: 4% clockwise/6% CCW of indicated value, CW, from 20-100% of full scale
There are over 140 interchangeable heads available - too many to list on the web site. Call BlueTools.com at 1-336-282-2020 to order your interchangeable heads.
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.14M-1994, ISO 6489
- Individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to N.I.S.T