The?Sturtevant Richmont?810013 is part of the?LTC Series of Sturtevant Richmont's?Preset Interchangeable Head Torque Wrenches.?? The LTC Series has a dual scale, allowing operators to read torque in English units or Metric units.? Interchangeable head torque wrenches offer the ultimate in efficient versatility, combining rapid micrometer adjustment of torque setting with the ability to accept over 140 interchangeable heads without changing torque values! This flexible efficiency is ideal for maintenance, field maintenance kits, and flexible assembly operations.? Adjustments to torque settings on a Sturtevant Richmont preset torque wrench can only be made with a Combination Adjusting and Release Tool (CART) to prevent tampering on the production line or in the field.? The CART tool does NOT come with the tool and must be ordered separately.? Use Part Number 169-819117.
- 150 - 750?in.lb./17 -?85 Nm
- Length:? 12-9/16"
- Weight:??1.0 lb.
- Accuracy of +/- 4% Indicated Value from 20% to 100% of rated capacity meets or exceeds ASME B107.14M and ISO 6789 requirements to deliver consistent quality!
- Excellent audible and tactile impulse when torque is achieved, making it easy for the operator to perform the torque application process properly.a
- Bi-directional versatility is obtained by simply removing the head, turning the wrench over, and reinstalling it.
- The slender design permits use in limited-access applications where larger tools simply will not work.
- The extremely versatile S/R system permits use of fewer wrenches by connecting to any of over 140 Interchangeable Heads, plus extensions, adapters, and your own custom heads!
- The pin lock assures positive head connection, yet permits head changeover in seconds!?
- S/R's unique dovetail design transmits the load at a right angle from the wrench to the head, providing exceptional strength and rigidity of connection.
- The ball bearing rockover assembly assures smooth operation and an exceptional tool life!
- Smooth vinyl grip plus light weight combine for good ergonomics.
- Order Combination and Release Tool (CART) separately, Order Number 169-819117.
Over 140 interchangeable heads are available for your?Sturtevant Richmont?preset torque wrench:??Square Drives, Flare Nuts, Box Ends, Open Ends, Square Ratchet Drives, Hex Drives,?Ratcheting Flare Nuts, Ratcheting Open Ends, Ratcheting Tube Wrenches, Extensions,?and Adapters.? Call BlueTools.com at?1-336-282-2020?to order the perfect interchangeable head, adapter, or extension?for your pre-set torque wrench.