Apex Tool Group (formerly Cooper Power Tools) makes pneumatic air motors, which are engineered for great flexibility, convenience, and reliability. The Cleco MB Series Radial Piston air motors use compressed air for a wide range of uses, such as powering air-driven machinery, raising foundry copes and drags, rotating turntables, mixing paint, powering cranes, steering fishing boats, valve actuation, and powering mechanical hands.
Pneumatic motors reduce spark hazards and do not burn out. If overladed beyond their power capacity, air-controlled motors simply stall, without damage. The speed and torque of a Cleco air motor may be controlled by gearing or by use of an orifice or pressure regulator to restrict the pressure and volume of the air to the motor. In addtiion, variable speeds and torques may be obtained by use of throttle valves.
The Cleco MB Series air motors are Radial Piston Air Motors, which feature durable construction with precision heavy-duty bearings throughout, and axial pistons for smooth power. There are twelve (12) models to choose from, in a range of prices!
All Cleco ME Series Pneumatic Power Motors feature:
- Radial Piston
- Maximum Motor Power: 6.5 HP
- Torque Range: 48-985 ft.lb./65 - 1336 Nm
- Base Mounting
- Available with Single-Direction Valving, Reversible Valving, or without Valving
- Direct Drive or Geared
- RPM Range: 60 - 1250 at Max. HP/120 - 2500 at Free Speed
- Gear Ratio Range: 5.6 - 20.4:1
- Maximum Overhead Load: 1310 or 2200 lbs.
- Weight: 101 - 157 lbs.
- Call BlueTools.com at 1-336-282-2020 to specify your particular Cleco ME Series Axial Piston Motor