The High Accuracy Computorq3 Electronic Torque Wrench, 2401CI3, manufactured by CDI, is a simple-to-use 1/4" drive digital readout wrench that displays highly accurate - within 1% - real-time torque values in any of the following four torque units: ft.lbs., in.lbs., Nm, and kg.cm. The operator simply sets the desired torque and units on the Computor3 and applies force until the green LED illuminates. The Computorq3 has a sleek new design with an ergonomically-designed, molded non-slip rubber grip and a large, easy-to-read digital display. The Computorq3 comes with a 15-degree flex ratcheting head and push-button socket release. It torques in both clockwise and counterclockwise directions. The Computorq3 High Accuracy Electronic Torque Wrench is perfect for light industrial, automotive, motorcycle, bicycle, watercraft, and aircraft applications. The Computorq3, 2401CI3, features:
- Drive: 1/4"
- Torque Range: 24 - 240 in.lb.
- Length: 15"
- Weight: 2.0 lb.
- Battery-saving auto-shutoff
- Remembers last Unit and Torque Setting selected
- Distinct audible tone when set torque value is reached; audible alarm when torque value is exceeded
- 3-color LED light bar (YELLOW=approaching torque setting; GREEN=torque setting reached; RED=torque setting exceeded)
- High Accuracy: 1% CW of readings from 20% to 100% of full scale (Clockwise only)
- N.I.S.T. Traceable Certificate of Calibration included
Call BlueTools at 336-282-2020 to order your High Accuracy Computorq3 Electronic Torque Wrench today!