- Large LCD graphical display
- Five built-in languages
- Date and time stamp
- Dual RS-232 ports, analog output
- SPC built-in
- Automatic downloading
- Accuracy: ± 0.25% of indicated value, CW & CCW, from 10% to 100% of full scale
- Transducers available from 5 in. ozs. to 2000 ft. lbs. of torque
- All transducers are "Smart" (Plug and Play)
- Readout in eight different engineering units
- Stores and recalls 3000 torque values (Date & Time)
- Fully automatic voltage input adaptation (100 - 240 VAC input)
- Data is saved when SURETEST is turned off
- All transducers supplied with certification
- All transducers are individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
|Set-up is quick and easy|
utilizing soft touch keys.
The SURETEST is a laboratory grade instrument which captures torque measurements with a user friendly interface. It features a large LCD graphical display. It may be used with a single transducer or can be used as the principal component of a Torque Calibration System.
The SURETEST features versatile data acquisition capabilities including measurement storage, retrieval, statistical analysis and automatic downloading to an external printer/computer. The SURETEST stores, recalls and downloads up to 3000 torque readings. The system provides readings with an accuracy of ± .25% of indicated value and features multiple languages: English, Spanish, French, Japanese and German.
The SURETEST Torque Calibration System may be ordered in three different combinations. The "Premier", the "Supreme" and the "Basic" systems are described on the following pages.
In addition, you may order any component separately to build your own "custom" system.